Saturday, May 16, 2015

Whats Different about Malacca ? :) #melakapart1

Assalamualaikum J

 It’s been about two weeks that I did not post anything on my blog.
Those hectic weeks does not allowed me even a day to cuddle with my blog.
One of the sad things about being a student -,-
HOW I WISH I CAN STOP STUDY AND GET MARRIED SO SOON ! HAHAHA

Okay , proceed to my entry for this time.
Today, I will share something about Malacca.
Actually, I have been to Malacca for few times, but this kind of trip gets little different as I go there as a student who need to settle down her task L
Actually, I've been to Malacca on March 20 till March 22nd. It’s not so long trip but I think it’s worth trip ! ^_^

We stayed at Mari-Mari Guesthouse for 3 days 2 nights.
I think this Guesthouse quite satisfied me as a backpacker tourist. Herrmm , but I don’t think it’s suit for a family to stay here.
The price that they offered also affordable cause it cost only RM35/day. As I choose a standard room with Air Conditioning, so I only have to pay RM35 for 3 days 'cause I shared the room with 2 my best friends. The bed that they provided was King size bed so it suit for 3 people to sleep with. HEHEHE.

this is the room that I slept :)

Another best damn thing about this guesthouse is washroom!
I admit I am the type of people who is too choosy about toilet. But overall, I think their toilet is quite good and clean. Moreover, they provided about 4 washrooms, so you do not have to worry ! take a bath as long as you want :P

As I arrived in Malacca, my first stop of course Kota A Famosa .
The weather in Malacca is so hot . I even wear a glasses and my so British hat :P
Not to forget, use your sun blocks protection. This kind of weather is very harmful to your skin structure either you are man or woman :)

 A' Famosa 


Independence Memorial


then, we went to St. Paul Hill. fuhh, as the weather is so hot, so the stairs to climb the hill really make me angry :(

but, as soon as i reached the top, it's feel so calm. 
the view of Malacca City form the top :)

As the weather is too damn hot , me and my friends decide to take a rest at Taman Bunga Merdeka. it's located infront of UMNO Museum in Dataran Pahlawan :)




frankly speaking, this garden is too beautiful because its surrounded with too many beautiful flowers that can catch your eyes. 
maybe this is the best place to take a rest after you are tired walking around Dataran Pahlawan. ^_^

after too many hours passes by, we went to Jonker Walk.
you would regret if you come to Malacaa but you does not visit Jonker Walk?
have you ever heard about Jonker Walk ?
actually Jonker Walk is the place where local citizens especially Chinese open their stall along Harmony Street.
there are various of stall you can find here either food, souvenir and not to forget of course jewelery stall ^_^


 
FYI, Jonker Walk only open on weekend from 5pm till midnight.
i highly recommended you to pay a visit here in Night as the view is very differ compared to afternoon view :)

after took so many hours in Jonker Walk, we decided to end our first day in Malacca by walking around in Jalan Tukang Besi.
actually this route located next to Jonker Walk street.



nothing special here but at least you can visit Masjid Kg Kling.
and what the best thing is you can pay a visit to Hello Kityy Guesthouse if you are a dead fan of Hello Kitty :)



and one more crucial thing here , 
if you decided to rent a bicycle, you can find lots of rental bicycle shop along in Jalan Tukang Besi :)

actually , thats all for today. thats only  A DAY .
there are remain 2 days more that i want to share with you while we are in Malacca City.
hehe.
just wait and see yaaa ^_^

Assalamualaikum :)



No comments:

Post a Comment