Sunday, May 17, 2015

Janda Baik

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

halo people !
may all of you are fit as a fiddle :)
insyaallah :)

i'm so busy lately as this is my study week.
though my examination will start on May 19th, but I have to start study right now to ace a test :(
okay, forget about examination!!
lets start over with my short escape to Janda Baik, Pahang. 

even I'm studying at IIUM which is very near to Janda Baik, but this is my very first time arrived there.

it took almost 40 minutes only from IIUM Gombak to Janda Baik if you are using Karak Highway.
just follow the road to Genting Sempah and finally you will find a roundabout to Janda Baik :)
its quite easy route for me though :)




i went to Janda Baik with my other 7 girl best friends :)
we depart from IIUM around 10 in the morning as my other friends having class on Saturday morning.

so, to save budget, i me myself cooked for our brunch(breakfast and lunch) with all my heart . hehehe.
though the taste is not so yummy but i just love cooking. and i love when people eat what I've cooked :)



so actually, there are lots of places in Janda Baik that you can choose to picnic.
so after searching for many places, we finally choose to picnic at Riverside Janda Baik.
plus, the price that they have offered only RM15 for each gazebo. so its quite okay for me.
at first, i want to picnic at the other places but we have to pay RM40.
its quite expensive for us.

so, i'll treat you with my pictures while we are in Janda Baik.
the water is so cool and we felt so happy .
as we stuck in IIUM cuddling with tons of assignments, so picnic is the best remedy for our stress. 














see.
our faces look really happy right?
ya allah. alhamdulillah .

[29:20] Say: Travel through the earth and see how Allah originated creation; so will Allah produce the second creation (of the Afterlife): for Allah has power over all things.

ALLAH S.W.T already said in Holy Quran so that travel through the earth and sew how Allah originated creation.

ya allah.
I'm trully bless that I can see how beautiful Allah created everything He wants in this world.

SUBHANALLAH.
it is true, by travelling you can find peace and something that you never see before.

right now i honestly believe that experience is the best teacher in the world.
hence, to gain experience, first you have to travel and see nature :)




after spent lot of hours in the river, we finally decided to come back to IIUM.
as the time goes faster, we have to come back early :)

ouh, not to forget :
there are also washrooms along the Riverside.
so you dont have to worry to change your clothes. :)

you dont have to pay anything ^_^
its free of charge.
the toilets provides also clean :)

thats all for today :)





No comments:

Post a Comment