Friday, April 03, 2015

Bukit Cerakah / Botancial Garden Shah Alam :)

Assalamualaikum peeps ^_^

What a beautiful morning today ---- Jumuah Barakah . Alhamdulillah for the chance to take a breath for today @_@

How are you doing peeps ? May you always happy yaa , indeed.

Hehe . oke today’s entry is all about my trip to Botanical Garden Shah Alam or previously known as Bukit Cerakah. Have you ever heard ‘bout this place ? If not, then please bear with me and read this entry cause there’s something you should know about this place. Jeng jeng jeng. HEHEHE ^_^

First thing first, my trip to this place is to do a survey for academic purpose. But, I’m still can enjoy this trip while doing the survey. Hehe . 2 in 1 right ? :P



We depart from IIUM about 7 in the morning. Bukit Cerakah is located in Shah Alam Seksyen 7, nearest to the i-City Shah Alam . Bukit Cerakah is one of the places that offer you to get close to nature. It is all about green ^_^ What a beautiful view. I can imagine already. Teheeee :D

Me and my firends when we first arrived at Bukit Cerakah. 
Happy ? YEAH :D

FYI, you only need to pay RM3.00 to enter to this place. While for the kids and old folks , they charge only RM1.00 . J
As Bukit Cerakah is sooooooo big in size, so we decided to rent a bicycle to look around the place.

While waiting for the bicycle :P


Actually, there are two booths that you can rent a bicycle.
You only have to pay RM 10.00 for 3 first hours and you need to pay RM1.00 for the next hours. Some said it is expensive but I think it is worth to try. PLUSSSS, cycling is a good exercise and bring a good vibes for me though. HEHE ^_^

  HAPPY ME IS HAPPY CAUSE I LOVE CYCLING TO THE MAX @_@


So the first place we pay a visit is Animal Garden.


 Teheeee. So this is the place where you can meet and greet with all animals. HAKHAKHAK. No I’m not joking. It is true cause not everyone has a chance to know all type of animals. INCLUDING ME
 -_-

 In front of ANIMAL GARDEN


*SCHOOL KIDS :p*


What a great about this Parrots is she can speak. yaaa. AMAZE ? hehe . 
i know i'm the only one who amaze :/

BEAUTIFUL PONY HEHEHEHE ^_^

Hedgehog / Landak

Pigeons / Burung Merpati



Our next pit stop is Kampung Idaman / Idaman Village.
Actually, you can stay a night here if you have more money to be burn. Hehehe.
When I came to this village, there are lots of tourists who stay here in order to get close to the nature. Yeaah . but if I have lots of money, I also want to stay here.
Cause I never experienced how it feels to have a house in a jungle. ^_^
*I hope my future hubby read this :P*



 SIR give a brief about Kg Idaman :)

 A few tourist who learn "taekwondo" at Idaman Village








AND then we went to Taman Herba / Herbs Park.


The purposes of this garden are to conserve the herbs as well as to give information about all types of herbs which people do not really aware to. :)


Landscape of Herbs Park :)

And what more interesting more about this park, it is located in front of Taman Hiasan J


You can see Ornament Park at the back right ? :D



Here visitors can see a variety of flowers and plants shrubs. This place also can be a place to the people to relax their mind. ^_^


Viewing Tower at Herb Garden can be a place for visitors to see the sights of the Ornament Park :)




Done at Herbs Park! J We move to 4 Seasons Temperate House . Teheeee.
At the Four Season Temperate House,tourists can experience the four season’s weather such in the four season’s countries. Be the first to witness fascinating view and colourful plants and flowers.  ^_^ 

During out trip here, we experienced an Autumn Season.
heeee . Nah , I'm feeling like i'm living at Korea or Japan with the Sakura leaves falling. Ouch :D

We need to pay RM5 to enter this place. ehehe



not taken tooo many pics here as the lighting was so bad :/



after exit from 4 Seasons Temperate House :P 
WEFIE is a must for girls :P


After finish our visit to 4 Seasons House, we dare ourselves to cycling till the peak of the hill.

Subhanallah . 
the view is so amazing though I’m crying hard to reach the top.
So tireddddddddddddddddddddddddddd to death.

For people who wants to cycling till the peak, you really need a courage.
But I think it is worth cause not everyone dare to cycle until the peak. Heeee.
So I must proud to myself :P
*CLAP CLAP CLAP* 




EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING TO FINISH CYCLING . hahaha .

And finally , we reach at the peak !! J


I bet you, every single one must be happy to max at this point of time.
HEHEHE. ^_^

this is the end of our trip at Bukit Cerakah.
hehe 
alhamdulillah :)
for the chance to experiencing this.



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Goodbye from us !
Bukit Cerakah, till we mee again . Teheeee.

Oh ya, thanks peeps for reading my blog. Hehe .
I will update more about my next trip to….
Just wait and see ya ? J
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment