Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Sabak Bernam Most Wanted yowwww \m/

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone J


I’m back! Hehehe. How are you doing ?
May you are always in His Blessing and Mercy, indeed.


Oke, today’s entry is quite interesting because….
Because what??
Because I’m gonna write about my short vacay in Sabak Bernam!!
I swear, honestly speaking, Sabak Bernam is one of the beautiful places that I’ve ever visited in Malaysia ^_^

sabak bernam :)

First of all, Sabak Bernam is located in Kuala Selangor which is taking almost 2 hours to go if you’re staying in Kuala Lumpur.

Why we choose Sabak Bernam as our vacay ?

Actually Sabak Bernam is the right place to pay a visit if you want to experienced living in a village ------ I mean a “true” village. Hehe.
We stay in Sabak Bernam for 3 days 2 nights at Homestay Sg. Hj. Dorani.
This homestay is one of the famous Homestay in Malaysia. It is known worldwide for those people who love to travel. There are lots of tourists who come here either from local citizens or from overseas. Fuhh . great is it ? J not believe me yet ? i'll prove you ! :P


 these are the tourist who came from Korea :)

when we first arrived at this Homestay :)


this Homestay is famous with "Program Anak Angkat" who was organized by all the village people here in order to strengthen the bond between the tourists and local people. During our vacay it this small village, we are not missed to involve in this events. hehe . 

this is us while waiting for our turn to be choose as "Anak Angkat"

One of the homestay the we stayed.


Among the interesting activities we do at Homestay Sungai Haji Dorani is batik painting, making bahulu and menggagau fish. Menggagau was fishing activities using the usual hand-carried by villagers after the rice harvest.

1. Batik painting

before :)




after ! :)

2. Mengagau fish

 credit to Google :p 
  none of any of us bring the camera while doing this activity, so hurm :(


letssssss partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ^_^

3. Kite making

This is the activity where we learn how to make a kite. Hehe . I thought it was easy at first, but hurm , it is never easy to make a kite !




and finally it fall to the ground. haha . it is never easy to make a kite flying high in the sky if you use tho wrong technique. hehe . :D


4. Cycling activity.

If you are keen to cycle around Sabak Bernam village, you can actually rent a bicycle. I’m not very sure about the payment but I think it is worth for you to try. Hehe .




That’s all activities that we have done during our vacay at Sabak Bernam .
Actually there are lots of activities but I resist to upload it because I’m so lazy to do so ! haha.
But…..
Let me share our fabulous picture while we staying there.
hehehe... ^_^
















That’s all for today baby. I will update soon about my travelling to ……
Hah, secret lah !:P
Stay tune yaa if you wanna know :*
XOXO ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment